Benefits:Loosens stiff fingers, hands and wrists. Completed daily for a few months, hands will become more flexible.
1. Starting with the right hand gently extend the fingers back one by one.
2. Then take them all back at the same time . This helps to stretch open your palm. Repeat several times.
3. Take your thumb back towards your wrist. Then bring it forwards, stretching gently and firmly. Never force it.
4. Finish by making a fist and slowly opening it, stretching your fingers and thumb out as far as you can
5. Put your palms together, fingers pointing upwards, as if you were praying. Stretch your fingers and press palms together strongly. Keep the base of your palms pressing together, as you gradually lower your hands until your lower arms are horizontal.
6. Then take your hands down still further, fingers and upper palms together. You should feel the stretch on the insides of your fingers and wrists. Hold for a few seconds, then repeat.